Do you believe that networking needs to change drastically? With all the technological changes going on, the way networking currently is done needs to change. We believe in a holistic network approach; crucial in digital environments, machine-to-machine, edge, cloud, or on-prem. One approach where security is key. If you agree with our vision, then this job opening is what you are looking for!
We need your expertise
At multiple customers, we are responsible to manage the full IT environment. The environment consists of numerous areas, including data center, cloud, network, telecom, and workplace. We manage these environments using a multi-discipline DevOps team.
You are part of this DevOps team, together with other network engineers, your main responsibility is the management of the network environment (DC, VPN, and Cloud). Managing the network environment, implementing improvements such as network automation from an application perspective. Take part in lifecycle operations and design and implement connections to the cloud environment.
Your responsibilities include:
- Of course, make sure the networks run smoothly 7*24
- Engage with the other disciplines in your team to define, design, and implement new end-to-end improvements
- Enforce LCM on the network with three main goals: simplification, securing, and automation to the max
- Participate in projects, setting up and migrating environments
At Itility we believe in merging technology and data to drive our customers one step beyond. Itility digital consultants are experts in data, cloud, software, and IT infrastructure.
Our culture can be described as ‘no-nonsense, with passion’. Working at Itility is about working with people, staying close to our customers.
We work for large enterprises and innovative startups. Acting as the ‘digital twin’ of customers, we work shoulder-to-shoulder to exceed business goals and push the boundaries of what you thought was possible.
Do you like to go above and beyond? Do you want to work with passion for what you do, in a team of people fueled by the same passion?
Then we would love to meet you!
This is what we offer
You will have the opportunity to develop in the best way possible, under the personal guidance of a senior engineer and/or architect.
In addition to a competitive salary, you will receive extras such as:
You believe in
You believe in continuous improvement. You are fascinated by IT, data, and all that is possible if we use this in a smart manner. You also believe it is only worth it when it helps our customers deliver value. You have a profound general knowledge of infrastructure and networking, and when you are not familiar with a tool or technique, you are not afraid to take a deep dive into that content area.
Furthermore, you have:
- HBO+ or Academic level
- A minimum of 3 years relevant work experience in mid-size or large IT organization
- Experience in networking and firewalling
- Experience with Cisco equipment, other networking vendors is a pre
- Experience with Ansible or similar coding tools is a pre
- A strong drive for security and automation
- Experience with working in projects and/or working in DevOps teams
- Good documenting and reporting capabilities
Screening is part of the hiring procedure.