Do you want to make a tremendous impact within the digital world through data architecture? Can you advise customers on how to achieve business value with effective solutions? Translate user requirements into technical solutions and steer teams through successful delivery? In that case, this job is what you are looking for!
We need your expertise
You are responsible for designing various (cloud) data solutions across our customer base. You translate customer requirements to technical implementation decisions. You operate at a tactical and strategic level – but can handle the operational level as well.
- Use your knowledge of a variety of cloud data building blocks (either GCP, AWS, or Azure) and data pipelines to help customers with their data use cases.
- Use your experience to translate functional requirements and recognizing patterns to deliver the correct solution for the problem at hand.
- Organize data use case workshops with customers to retrieve user requirements and understand their way of working.
- Advise customers on business and future proof implementations of data solutions.
- Shape the digital roadmaps of our customers, both from a higher abstraction and into short-term implementation plans.
- Define recommended structures of data management and data governance.
- Lead a team of DevOps engineers in technical aspects, translating requirements and solutions into ready-to-go work packages.
- Developing Itility-owned architectural principles and standard solution building blocks.
- Coach and guide younger peers on technical and people skills.
- Getting hands on and delivering the solution you drew up is also required; you are not only guiding but also stay close to daily operations.
At Itility we believe in merging technology and data to drive our customers one step beyond. Itility digital consultants are experts in data, cloud, software, and IT infrastructure.
Our culture can be described as ‘no-nonsense, with passion’. Working at Itility is about working with people, staying close to our customers.
We work for large enterprises and innovative startups. Acting as the ‘digital twin’ of customers, we work shoulder-to-shoulder to exceed business goals and push the boundaries of what you thought was possible.
Do you like to go above and beyond? Do you want to work with passion for what you do, in a team of people fueled by the same passion?
Then we would love to meet you!
This is what we offer
You will be given the opportunity to develop in the best way possible, under the personal guidance of fellow architects and the management team of Itility.
In addition to a competitive salary, you will receive extras such as:
You believe in
Bringing value through data. In addition, you like the scrum/agile way-of-working and the DevOps principles applied to a data team. Further requirements include:
- You possess a bachelor’s or master’s degree preferably in a technical domain.
- A minimum of four years relevant work experience with cloud data solutions, either hands-on or in an architectural role where you have not just designed but also developed technical solutions.
- Some previous experience with cloud platforms (Azure, AWS, GCP), CI/CD tools (Bitbucket, Azure DevOps, Buildkite, Jenkins), Big data tools (Spark, Kafka), programming languages (Python, R, Scala, .NET), and scripting (Powershell, Bash).
- You know how to define a vision that fits a digital roadmap and realize and own a data roadmap from a business perspective.
- You build connections across the organization and communities and have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- You have a hands-on mindset, a strong customer and problem-solving orientation, and can show fast results.
- To achieve the project goals, you can liaise directly and pro-actively with all stakeholders. You have a clear focus on results and quality.
Screening is part of the hiring procedure.