Do you want to help customers with complex issues regarding digital transformation in order to achieve beautiful solutions at a high level? Do you mix business development, (project) delivery and relationship building? Are you a discussion partner on director level? Then this might be the job opening for you!
We need your expertise
At Itility we want to establish long-term partnerships with our customers. As managing consultant you are responsible for at least one of them. You will have to (get to) know them, their business, what they need and what they will need, sometimes even before they know it. This means being a full partner on director level. You will look to the future and start shaping solutions together that will prepare the customers for a digital future. Furthermore, you will be managing teams on projects, in terms of both content and determining/achieving deliverables. In addition to shaping the future of the customer, you contribute to shaping the future of Itility.
At Itility we believe in merging technology and data to drive our customers one step beyond. Itility digital consultants are experts in data, cloud, software, and IT infrastructure.
Our culture can be described as ‘no-nonsense, with passion’. Working at Itility is about working with people, staying close to our customers.
We work for large enterprises and innovative startups. Acting as the ‘digital twin’ of customers, we work shoulder-to-shoulder to exceed business goals and push the boundaries of what you thought was possible.
Do you like to go above and beyond? Do you want to work with passion for what you do, in a team of people fueled by the same passion?
Then we would love to meet you!
This is what we offer
You will have the opportunity to develop in the best way possible, under the personal guidance of the rest of the team.
In addition to a competitive salary, you will receive extras such as:
You believe in
You are competent in consultative selling. You are a discussion partner for the customer in the field of IT and Business. You combine substantive knowledge with excellent business sense and insights into people and figures. You are curious about the latest developments in IT and you can translate these into workable solutions. In addition:
- You have a master’s degree
- You have seven to ten years of work experience working at an IT service provider, for example, as a managing consultant, product owner or (senior) project manager
- You understand what it is like to manage multidisciplinary teams of 5 to 25 people
- You know how to explain roadmaps to the customer internally, and how to influence and manage Itility’s product management on the development of semi-finished products
- You have experience working with enterprise customers
- You have substantive knowledge of the I(o)T sector and understand what digital transformation means
- You have excellent communication skills, insights into the customers’ needs and can translate requirements into a solution for the customer
- You are results-oriented and able to work autonomously
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills (English & Dutch)
- You have several of the following characteristics and competencies: empathetic, energetic, self-assured, involved, curious, flexible, problem-solving, cooperative, able to influence and persuade, accessible and communicative, and you are entrepreneurial
Screening is part of the hiring procedure.
Eindhoven area or Randstad area.