Are you at the start of your career and looking for a challenging job in consultancy? Do you want to develop and challenge yourself to become a best-in-class consultant? Then you can kick-start your career here!
We need your expertise
You accelerate in a team that delivers results for our customer’s Business and IT. In this role, you act as the link between the different parts of a project. You work closely with your customers, and your specialist colleagues, such as IT architects, engineers and project managers. You are involved in projects at large international enterprises and innovative midsize organisations. Example projects:
- Setting up big data environments
- Building complex application landscapes
- Setting up cloud environments
For Junior Business Consultants we have two positions to kick-start your career:
- Start as Project Management Officer (PMO)
As a PMO, you are the right hand of an experienced a project manager. Together, you are responsible to deliver as promised; achieve milestones in time, within budget, and with a happy customer. You are in charge of tight reporting on deadlines, you are the quality gate keeper (e.g. in project documentation), you support the project boards and delivery meetings, and you always have an updated overview of the status of the project (e.g. deliverables, risks, resources). This is a great steppingstone if you want to grow to a project manager or program manager role.
- Start as Business Analyst
As a business analyst, you use your brainpower and available data to make accurate and sharp analyses. You define your customer’s criteria by asking the right questions and thorough research. Your findings are based on technical and functional requirements, technical data, available concepts in the market, industry best practices, etc. and documented well with high quality. This is a great steppingstone if you want to grow to a business analyst or business developer role.
You will start in one or both roles, depending on your knowledge and ambitions. We will discuss this during the application process.
At Itility we believe in merging technology and data to drive our customers one step beyond. Itility digital consultants are experts in data, cloud, software, and IT infrastructure.
Our culture can be described as ‘no-nonsense, with passion’. Working at Itility is about working with people, staying close to our customers.
We work for large enterprises and innovative startups. Acting as the ‘digital twin’ of customers, we work shoulder-to-shoulder to exceed business goals and push the boundaries of what you thought was possible.
Do you like to go above and beyond? Do you want to work with passion for what you do, in a team of people fueled by the same passion?
Then we would love to meet you!
This is what we offer
You will have the opportunity to develop in the best way possible, under the personal guidance of an experienced consultant.
In addition to a competitive salary, you will receive extras such as:
You believe in
Itility is constantly growing and innovating, just like you. For this, you need a strong foundation:
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree in preferably a technical and business-related field, e.g.: Industrial Engineering, Information Technology
- Experience with and knowledge of one or more of these topics: change management, project planning and project tracking, presentation techniques, financial analyses, or requirements analyses
- Passion for the IT industry (demonstrable through studies or side activities), and you are interested in developments and trends in the market such as DevOps, Internet of Things and Analytics
- Intrinsic motivation to be successful
Double-check your competencies here:
- Action-oriented and result-oriented
- Coordinating and organising ability
- Presentational talent
- Strong affinity with numbers, hands-on experience with presentation and spreadsheet tooling
Screening is part of the hiring procedure.
Eindhoven area or Randstad area.