Are you a cyber security enthusiast? Do you want to work on a broad variety of security projects to protect the business continuity of our customers? We then have the perfect job for you!
We need your expertise
You get excited about complex cyber security questions and you are eager to find the perfect balance between minimizing business impact and being secure. You understand the technical and human side of security challenges and you are not afraid to make well-considered decisions.
You are involved in security projects at large international enterprises and innovative midsize organizations. Example projects:
- Reporting on the security level at factories for strategic decision making
- Designing and checking the the implementation towards the right network segmentation
- Assessing business processes in which IP is being handled
- Advising on how to be compliant with future software security standards
As a Cyber Security Consultant, you use your brainpower and available data to make accurate and sharp analyses. You know your customer’s criteria by asking the right questions and thorough research. Your findings are based on technical and functional requirements, technical data, available concepts in the market, industry best practices, etc. and documented well with high quality.
At Itility we believe in merging technology and data to drive our customers one step beyond. Itility digital consultants are experts in data, cyber security, cloud, software, and IT infrastructure.
Our culture can be described as ‘no-nonsense, with passion’. Working at Itility is about working with people, staying close to our customers.
We work for large enterprises and innovative startups. Acting as the ‘digital twin’ of customers, we work shoulder-to-shoulder to exceed business goals and push the boundaries of what you thought was possible.
Do you like to go above and beyond? Do you want to work with passion for what you do, in a team of people fueled by the same passion?
Then we would love to meet you!
This is what we offer
You will have the opportunity to develop in the best way possible, under the personal guidance of the rest of the team.
In addition to a competitive salary, you will receive extras such as:
You believe in
Itility is constantly growing and innovating, just like you. For this, you need a strong foundation:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in preferably a technical and business-related field
- Knowledge of security frameworks (e.g. NSIT framework, IEC 62443, CISSP)
- Two to five years experience in a similar job
- Passion for the Cyber Security world (demonstrable through studies or side activities), and you are interested in developments and trends in the market
Are you up to this challenge? Would you like to grow, individually and together with our company? Then come and meet us!
Screening is part of the hiring procedure.
Eindhoven area or Randstad.